We are currently touring Italy and Europe to spread the “Bits, Atoms and Journalism” word across newsrooms. Going to any of these events? Drop us a line and lets chat!
- Chips & Salsa • Digital, Interactive and Mediterranean Journalism(s). The Italian event where interactive and immersive journalism takes the stage and shows off.
14/06/2019 • Genova, Italy
- Internet Festival • The major nationa event dedicate to the Internet, to its protagonists and to digital innovation. Batjo will be featured in the section “Playing with data”, showcasing examples of data viz and performances at the intersection of art and science.
12/10/2019 • Pisa, Italy
- Data Journalism UK • Meet and hear from data journalists from across the UK as we gather in Salford to talk about cutting edge reporting, techniques for finding stories in structured information, and how great data journalism works.
02/05/2019 • Manchester, UK
- Data Beers Venice • Local meet-up discussing the latest trends in data, showered with free beers.
05/04/2019 • Venice, Italy
- Open Days dell’Innovazione • Two intensive days of ideas, tech and networking on cooperation in development and social issues.
06/03/2019 • Turin, Italy